Through this project, beneficiaries are being trained in the core learning areas namely: Business Creation & Administration, Market Research & Exploration, Financial Management, Sales & Marketing, Corporate Email Drafting, Resume Writing, Presentation & Pitching, Microsoft Tools, Business Etiquette & Professional Conduct in the Workplace, and Entrepreneurship which will provide students with the soft and entrepreneurial edge required to thrive in the workplace – taking into cognizance the future of work.
Please take this assessment if you studied mostly offline and are a beneficiary. You do not need to take this assessment if you have already taken the courses online.
Please endeavor to complete your profile here first. Incomplete profiles will lead to invalid certificates.
YOU HAVE 3 TOTAL ATTEMPTS.
0 of 40 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN YOUR RESUME?
3. WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUSELF…………….
4. HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR PRESENTING SKILLS FROM 0 – 100%?
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
5. ONE CAN MAKE A GOOD PRESENTATION WITH THE OPTIONS BELOW EXCEPT??
6. YOU NEED TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WHEN MAKING AN EFFECTIVE PITCH, EXCEPT?
7. Abebi has been called for a job interview that is scheduled for tomorrow. What does she need to do in order to prepare for the interview?
8. AN EMAIL SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE A SUBJECT?
9. IN AN ORGANISATION YOU WORK IN, YOU NOTICE AN HSE PROBLEM WHICH NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. WHO DO YOU REPORT TO?
10. ONE OF THE LINE MANAGER IN YOUR ORGANISATION WHO YOU DO NOT REPORT TO NEEDS YOUR HELP WITH A WORK, BUT YOU HAVE A DEADLINE TO MEET UP WITH. HOW DO YOU RESPOND IN THIS SITUATION?
11. What are common business etiquettes that one needs to master in order to gain success in the workplace?
12. Goleman has recommended four competencies of Emotional intelligence. Identify these critical competencies.
13. AN EMAIL DIRECTED TO YOUR BOSS SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN A/AN?
14. What are the 4 steps in problem solving?
You have been on the graduate training scheme with a government department for almost six months. You joined with three other trainees and have been working closely with them on a number of initiatives and projects. You notice a change in one of your colleagues. He has not been his usual self for a few days now. Earlier today you think you overheard your manager talking about him too, saying that he had not been impressed with his contribution during a recent customer meeting. You and this colleague are due to jointly submit a piece of work for a customer in the next week and you are worried that he might not be able to deliver on it successfully. You should…
16. In Excel, what do you use to identify the location of each column?
17. Eniola has been trying to resolve a large volume of customer complaints in order to reduce churn. This is for an app in beta stage that has been rolled out with lots of undetected flaws. Due to the volume, the company has struggled to address each complaint. What solution(s) would retain the most clients on this subscription-based service?
18. You’re a supervisor, and several team members have complained about the work ethic and communication style of another member. You’ve observed it yourself but you haven’t experience it directly. You tell your team every time to work it out amongst themselves, and you sense their growing frustration, but you don’t feel on intervention is necessary – the team meeting goals. What is a possible result of your strategy and is there anything else you could have done?
19. Uche is heading a team of 4 talented consultants for the upcoming banking project plan. Jibola, one of his teammates does not like the plan and she is vocal about it in the team meeting. How should Uche go about handling this issue?
20. Mayowa, your new hire has been on the job for only three weeks and has been late every single day, always using traffic as an excuse and once its close of business she is the first to leave. What would you do to address the issue?
21. You meet a senior executive of an IT firm at the birthday party of your close friend. You both had a healthy discussion and you are delighted with his credentials; you want to build a professional relationship with him, how should you proceed further?
22. You recently submitted a paper to an upcoming professional conference that will be attended by many people from your industry and from universities globally. You have attended the conference in the past and it is very well attended and highly regarded in the industry. The paper is a summary of some very complex research you have been undertaking with some key findings that you believe people will find very interesting and useful. Upon learning that it has been accepted your manager asks you to think about how you will present your findings in order to make the biggest impact. You only have a short time slot for your presentation. How would you respond?
23. As part of your graduate training scheme with a large energy company, you have been undertaking a variety of placements with different departments in the business. You are close to finishing a really successful placement in the Procurement team and will be moving onto the Finance team in a week’s time. At lunchtime a colleague from Procurement, who you have become quite close to, takes you aside and warns you that there are a number of people in the Finance team who she has had problems with in the past. She says that there are people in Finance who are not to be trusted in her view and that you would be better off avoiding them if you can. What would you say?
24. ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO YOUR RESUME?
25. Is Microsoft office a part of the Microsoft Office suites?
26. Which feature is used to make selected sentence all Capital letter or all small letters?
27. What is the intersection of a column and a row on a worksheet called?
28. Which function in Excel tells us how many numeric are there?
29. Whilst working as a graduate trainee at a small consulting firm you have noticed that there is a lot of useful research that is conducted in-house and on behalf of clients. You can see that this would benefit colleagues and clients alike in many ways but currently there isn’t an obvious way to disseminate this. You bring this to the attention of your manager and she suggests that you give this some thought and propose a way to improve practice. What would you do?
30. What is the name of the program or service that allows you view email messages?
31. Which of the following is considered poor E-mail etiquette?
32. The tone of a professional e-mail should be?
33. I should only forward e-mail when
34. What is the most important thing I should do with every e-mail?
35. The best way to make several points in an e-mail is:
36. What must all the excel formula begin with?
37. Can Microsoft Word also be used to make layouts of rows and columns?
38. Which of these is not part of a spreadsheet?
39. Does Microsoft Word have more formatting abilities than excel?
40. Which software is not a file compressing utility?